Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 222

Was at the other end of town today so I had to stop at Tommy's. They are building a new one closer to me and that is not going to be pretty for me. While I was at that end of town I decided to go down memory lane. This house is the very first house I purchased. Bought it about 35 years ago for $27,950.00. At that time we thought it was way over our heads. I think it still looks pretty good for 35 years. Not the same color and fence. We had enclosed the garage with a beautiful brick fireplace with a hearth the length of the wall.

3 comments:

  1. Im still waiting to tell Robert its coming to our little corner. I still don't see how they will get a drive thru in there. Yes the house looks pretty darn good for its age :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of a Tommy's (I live a sheltered life lol)...sometimes it's fun to go down memory lane. Wish my house looked that good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun trip down memory lane. Your old house looks great to me. Like Sandy, I've never head of a Tommy's. LOL

    ReplyDelete