Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 365

New Years Eve.... and Day 365

Jan and Kirk came over to eat and play a roll the pig game. After eating and talking so much we never got to the game. I actually stayed up late enough to see the fireworks on the TV of the strip. I'm usually asleep before the fireworks happen.

I can't believe that I made it to day 365 of the challenge. It was getting harder towards the end. Running out of pictures. Didn't think I would ever say that being that I love to take them. It has been fun. Now I need to finish my 365 book.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. Glad you made it to the end. It will be a great book to look back on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoyed the journey as much as I have! Your pictures are always awesome! I would some day like to be in Las Vegas for New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you finished Carol.. I really enjoyed getting to know you a little.. I had a hard time at the end (well in the middle too. lol) Are you doing your book digital? Wish I had started digital.. hoping to get my done this year. I hope you come by my other blog and say hi sometimes... www.sandyfromukiah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete