Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 345

We went to Opportunity Village to check out all the lights. I had read in the paper the Live Nativity was going to be at Opportunity Village this year so that's really why I wanted to go. After standing in line for an hour I found out the Live Nativity was at the other OP across town. Ugh... We scooted around the village then went to the other one. We were about an hour early but the place got packed. The bleachers were full and they started seating people in the walkway. I thought the bleacher might collapse. It was the last performance for the year so they tried to get everyone in. It is so beautiful to watch. The live animals were being pretty vocal.







3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely evening to celebrate the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I didn't know there was another place that this was being held. The pictures are wonderful. I guess I need to go next yr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you were able to make it there.. love the picture with you and John in the carriage..

    ReplyDelete