Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 359

Santa came and everyone was happy. I guess he did well. I know he did for me because I got a new laptop. I've been wanting one so I can scrap and watch ustreams of scrapping. Daniel was thrilled with his guitar. I also got Daniel a flying helicopter and he couldn't wait to play with it. It's been awhile since he has gotten a toy....lol I couldn't resist. Tim got an Ipod and gift cards. John scored with a shop vac and some new tools he wanted. We had a very nice Christmas. I love spending time with Daniel.


3 comments:

  1. Yeah Santa was good to you all. I think boys no matter how old they get love getting toys. :) How's the laptop working out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Santa was good to all of you...what kind of laptop did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas. Looks like you had a lovely visit from Santa! :)

    ReplyDelete