Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 150

Daniel has been wanting a new amp. Here's how it all started. Mom can I borrow the money from you and I will pay you back. Sure Daniel I haven't been paid back since before preschool....lol Then it was mom since BD and Graduation is coming up maybe you could buy that for me for my present. True I needed a Grad present for him. His Dad and I split it for graduation and here he is at Guitar Center trying his new one out before we take it home. Might as well be a present because the odds of ever getting paid back is slim...You know what I mean??? He got it early because they were having a sale. That's ok he deserves it.

4 comments:

  1. lol, I think you made a good choice making it a gift. I agree chances of getting paid back would be slim. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Daniel couldn't wait until next week? lol Im glad he finally got a new amp. Now they can start doing some gigs. :)How does the house feel now with all the insulation?

    sorry spelt something wrong. that is why I deleted the previous post

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... How cool is that?!?!!??! I gave Alex his grad present the month before graduation... he didn't mind. I love the "Can I BORROW some money".. LOL I can relate to that one as well!! I'm sure he absolutely loves his present.

    ReplyDelete