Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 55

Tomorrow I have a follow up with my Dr. that did my sinus surgery. His office has been so nice every since the first day I made an appointment and whenever I have called with a question. Which in my case has been rare with Dr. offices. So I wanted to give them a little something. I had seen these done before and have always wanted to make one. So this is my version of the candy bouquet. Was a little more involved than I thought to make.... And yes I ate all the mistake ones....lol

5 comments:

  1. Oh Carol, this is so cool.. wish you would give me the direction on how to do it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the office is going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best bouquet I have seen yet. Yum. A great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome, I've not seen those before. How sweet to take it to the doctor's office.

    ReplyDelete