Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 202

It's almost embarrassing to show this picture. This is my other craft/computer room. I have been crafting pretty much my whole adult years. With that said I have accumulated a lot of crafts. I use to do counted cross stitch and tole painting and anything else that popped up. I don't like to get rid of things as you can tell. Well I have been telling John for a couple of months that I'm going to tackle this room and actually part with stuff. It is so hard for me to let go even though its been 10 years since I've tole painted. My trunk of my car is full of goodwill items and I have several bags for my GD to take home. So I really have parted with stuff but I'm still not done yet.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Charlee is going to have so much fun with the stuff you are giving her. You are so lucky to have 2 rooms for your crafting pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW is there anything you don't have???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I had no idea you cross stitched and painted. No wonder you make such awesome things.. you're a natural crafter.

    ReplyDelete